FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedtelekenisis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Spyrokenesi35 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spyrokenesi35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/23/2006 at 5:40pm
There really is no right or wrong way to attempt telekinesis. These are just guidelines and suggestions, you don't have to do this for it to be correct, and I'd actually encourage you to try your own techniques, because not only will you eventually suceed, but you will have the expierience and pride of doing something yourself. I've got millions of technique ideas, as well as the techniques, but I'm more of a learner than a teacher, so it's hard to post.
Sponsored Links

k_kid View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k_kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2006 at 1:12pm
telekinesis is the base for every kinesis. telekinesis is moving objects(molecules really) with your mind. if you master telekinesis then you can do any other kinesis, ill explain how, lets say you wanted to do pyrokinesis(control of fire), all you are doing is telekinesis with fire instead of objects. you are mivng the molecules of the fire with your mind so therefor its telekinesis with fir.

cd27 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cd27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2006 at 4:09am
ohh..that....hmmm...this is the most common question we encounter on this site. people want to learn about specific kinesis, but have no idea at all how the entire concept works. i would emplore you to continue your study in telekinesis, but let's work on getting the basics for all kinesis type skills, okay? let me look around for some articles.

cd
If I call you dumb...refer to my avatar ^
johnpgp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnpgp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/17/2006 at 12:20am
lol thanks.
I will stay for sure...
About telekinesis i would like to do some exercises for begginers, then pass to advanced ones.....can you help me?
johnpgp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnpgp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/16/2006 at 2:41pm
Hi, friends!
I would like to salute you all in first time and try to explain why my english is so bad...sorry but my marks were not that good...
I always had plenty of interest in how telekinesys worked...and i've searched over the net, trying to find a guide to develop those abilities, but i wasn't sucessful...can anyone help me?teach me to do that?i would like to have your help, if possible.
my contact is joaopgpinto@hotmail.com
Greetings for everyone
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic