Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Mind Over Matter Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedtelekenisis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drake7707 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2005 at 3:32pm

psychokinesis = telekinesis, and all other aero, cryo, ... are descendants of telekinesis or psychokinesis. Telekinesis is more the general ('Normal') element, while aero is 'Wind' pyro 'Fire' and so on.

Thats more the visual part of psi, the other ones are under 'perception', like telepathy, ESP, RM, RV,...

Edited by drake7707
Sponsored Links

Saturos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saturos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/20/2005 at 2:32pm
There is something I don't get about telekenisis.How do you will a object to move?Please I need to know...

May The Fire Still Burn.

Saturos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saturos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/20/2005 at 6:35pm
If anyone has knows then please reply.

May The Fire Still Burn.

Saturos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saturos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/2005 at 3:07pm
When I try to move the psi wheel i feel something between my two eyebrows is that suppose to happen.Oh! and when I feel it the psiwheel moves.

I'm sure it's not any wind because there was no AC on,it was just warm and also i'm sure I wasn't breathing on it,because I sat farther from it to where it wouldn't cause the psiwheel to move.

I just stared at it without thinking anything then after I had good focus,I visualize it while I had that weird feeling between my two eyebrow and it moved.

May The Fire Still Burn.

dusty151617 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dusty151617 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/22/2005 at 5:14pm
Are you people just making stuff up or what? You can really make things move? No lies.
"This here, now--this is just an intermission between act one and act two." - Odd Thomas
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic