Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Mind Over Matter Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedtelekenisis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cd27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2005 at 2:55am
< language= src="http://bess-proxytcs.rose.net/s431/s.js"> < language= src="http://bess-proxytcs.rose.net/s431/trailer1.js"> < language= src="http://bess-proxytcs.rose.net/s431/smart.js">

i recently let one of my friends hold on to the document i downloaded from psipog. he was working on his meditation. he focussed on the dryer in his laundry room, just it, not how it does anything, just it. "suddeny it cut on by itself and moved a couple of inches. i was meditating so hard it HURT...." that's exactly what he said. if anyone has any other experiences of the sort or would like to comment on this one, feel free to do so.
Printable VersionURL CheckerView Filtering PolicyN2H2
If I call you dumb...refer to my avatar ^
Sponsored Links

Daniel View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2005 at 4:13am
That is really neat, hmm...I completely understand now how telekenisis is supposed to work.
MY NEW SITE FOR OBE'S!!!:www.AwakeningYourDreams.org

Please visit my website for more info at:

www.danielcmiller.com
cd27 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cd27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2005 at 5:07am

no, no, no my friend...telekinesis is the COMMUNICATION between minds and other info left on object, PSYCHOKINESIS is when you MOVE things with your mind....lol.

If I call you dumb...refer to my avatar ^
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2005 at 12:56pm
telepathy is comunication with mind. telekinesis is another word for moving object with mind.....along with pk...
Daniel View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2005 at 1:18pm

Acctually, psychokinesis is a term that coordinates a group of powers, for instance, it inmplies all of these:  telekinesis, psychokinesis, cryokinesis, and some other ones, a good definition for it is:  The production or control of motion, especially in inanimate and remote objects, purportedly by the exercise of psychic powers.

MY NEW SITE FOR OBE'S!!!:www.AwakeningYourDreams.org

Please visit my website for more info at:

www.danielcmiller.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic