Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Mind Over Matter Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedtelepathy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cd27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/05/2007 at 6:04am
lol, anyone got any lessons they'd like to share?

P.S., great to see you again Daniel.

CD
If I call you dumb...refer to my avatar ^
Sponsored Links

earthtotim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote earthtotim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/15/2007 at 11:19am
Ever heard of James Randi?
wishboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wishboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/09/2007 at 1:52pm
ahem... the fact that one has started a post and no one even realizes what the post was originally about makes me weep for the youth of this nation and all of the computer geeks and metaphysicnuts like me out there.... ahem speaking from the mind of one who is a)an empath and b) a real telepath id like to say that the ones in here who are one here for fun purposes are cool but need to stop wastin time in this forum unless they know how to stay quiet from those objective comments or if they have something of substance to truly add... also the ones who really believe in this stuff but cant admit it becuase they are scared to be associated with crazy or just wierd need not to be worried about it or just get out of this section since i doubt anyone would know who you are anyway unless you gave your name i.e. Teck;santa barbara;united states;8/9/88;etc.

really this is not for those who chose to just talk about random stuff go to aol or somewhere else for that not to be a buzz kill or whatever but this might NOT be the best place to talk about just teenage formalities

thanx
all is known if you know it. who knows all. no one or no thing. so just relax and you will know when you know.
MONSTER View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Aye Viene El Monstruo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MONSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/09/2007 at 2:06pm
Explain A & B please.
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what's right." Isaac Asimov
wishboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wishboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/09/2007 at 2:28pm
empath: i feel other people i come in contact withs emotions and telepath: people i come in contact with i hear there thoughts... well actually i feel them and its put into words
all is known if you know it. who knows all. no one or no thing. so just relax and you will know when you know.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic