Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Mind Over Matter Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedcryokenisis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIMakoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cryokenisis
    Posted: February/26/2004 at 2:53am
Here are some abilities that will come from practicing cryokenisis:
1. Drop temperatures in a room.
2. make someone cold, but nobody else.
3. create frost.
4. turn water to ice.
5. create ice.
6. project ice at an opponent.
7. cause an opponent to suffer from hypothermia.
8. metabollic freazing if someone/thing(turn to ice)
Sponsored Links

Warrior Wizard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Warrior Wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/08/2004 at 3:12pm
What is the best way to make and learn how to do Cryokinesis? Along with that how long does it take to usually learn how to do ? Hard to learn?  
I Changed from Warrior Wizard to Frost Byte. Thanks!
Yoko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yoko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/28/2004 at 1:35pm

Phh.Im sick of people who think this way..Cryokinesis is a telekinetic art.If he was telling the truth he would be the most powerfull telekinetic of all time.To create Ice is impossible and anyone in grade 8+ should know that.Law of conservation of mass still applies here. And our friend here learned from a site called the underground dragon site.The place is a bunch of bogus stuff rambled together.Also,the people who made it admited to it all being false.Mimakoc is lieing.Its obvious as he literally just cut and pasted their bogus crap..

Yoko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yoko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/28/2004 at 1:37pm

http://members.fortunecity.com/kisociety/undergroundsociety/id28.html

Thats the exact link.He even forgot number 1.

Ashes View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/29/2004 at 2:10pm
The law of conservation of mass does not apply when kinesis is involved.  Mind over matter.  If there's energy it can be changed and manipulated.  Also, what about dark matter, and anti matter?  They may be able to convert under certain extremes, such as the use of the mind and energy manipulation.  And if you wanted to create ice, you could merely take the vaporized water from the air around you and freeze it together.  So, even if conservation of mass did apply, or does i suppose...there would still be a way to create ice.  Also, don't say it's not true.  I can alter clocks and get them to stop or move backwards, and I'm getting better.  It's a true thing.  All it is around you is energy masses, and if one energy were to manipulate another it could alter it or change its form or position.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic