Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Mind Over Matter Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedcryokenisis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jyrotika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/2005 at 10:22am
Laws are made to be broken. "Mind over matter" is more of a "Your mind rules the matter around it" saying.
              ...all and none...
Sponsored Links

Psiyron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psiyron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/20/2005 at 2:02pm
if energy cannot be created into matter what happened in the big bang theory?
you miss 100% of the shots you dont take. but statistically showing, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.
drake7707 View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drake7707 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/22/2005 at 1:53am

have you been to psipog.com and checked the media section?

saber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/22/2005 at 11:37am
hey i found it hahaha....
Now I am an open minded person. I have had some Wiccan experiences before. I also have had some strange experiences with chi energy. But the only reason I posted here was to find out about kinesis of any sort. Cryo being a favorite of mine. I did the whole six month body conditioning thing with cold showers and freezing your hands. It didn’t seem to do anything but I kept my mind open. Things did happen like temperature dropping in my room when I focused but it’s easily disproved. I can’t explain the chi or pyro abilities that have happened as easily. I have spent a total of 3 years researching this stuff and not just from internet forums ether I mean from witches and such. In all honesty I just want to know if after all of the frustration that my “training” so to speak, has caused me to brain wash my self to believe this is really happening. Everyone that I have talked to that clams they have proof or have some great skill wont teach me or give me their proof. If anyone could learn this stuff it would be me but I have tried and I don’t see any since in continuing when I see these kids bios that are saying things like age 12 cryo Master studied for 3 years. It really gets me. I am open to anything just tell me where to start even if it is back at the beginning       
Jyrotika View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jyrotika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/22/2005 at 4:34pm

I wouldn't exactly believe the bios- It's one thing to have other people call you a master, and another to call yourself a master.

Proof is hard to find. I still haven't found EXACT proof, but just enough to believe.

It's not brainwashing, it's "thinking outside the box".

Advice on what to do? Just never give up on it.

...all and none...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic