Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Mind Over Matter Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedaerokenisis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthfinder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/16/2008 at 5:23pm
Yes, here's a very simple tip that might help ya....do it during the night. Concentrate on your energies. Try to connect with other energy sources, feel it everywhere... THen try psychokinesis or aerokinesis, it will be much easier you will see :).
"The only limits in this world are the boundaries we give ourselves"
-Me :D
Sponsored Links

DanielWind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanielWind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/26/2008 at 7:17pm
hello! I have posibllyed solved ur problems! Im talented in aerokenisis but cant produce a psi ball! Any ways to wind(aerokenesis) u have 2 be care free dont think 2 much! feel the wind dont think it! feel.....a wave of ur energy!or a sheet wat ever works! Im only 14 but can do this.Another way is 2 relase alot of enengy as wild as the wind(works fur me have lots of enengy!)
Urs Truly
DanielWind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanielWind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/26/2008 at 7:33pm
Its called Geokenisis! :)
Urs Truly
Alyse0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alyse0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/30/2008 at 4:38pm
I have aerokinesis like many of you too. I've used it since I was in elementary school but it's gotten harder since I stopped using it for awhile. It used to be something I dismissed as being imaginary and me being psycho or something.

My "Method"

I just lick my finger to feel the air better. After that I put my hands(spreaded) at my waist and try to feel the wind get faster and it does. When I was little, I would get mad and someone and use this to mess up their hair or make their papers fly
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/04/2008 at 3:21pm
um hi ive beentring to learn several differnt kinesis and thats probly why im not gitting anywhere with any of it but i dont no my natural element so if you guys can help with that i would be very thinkful... but i was looking for tips how to do aerokinesis and i came across this article and it really sounds like you guys have some experince so plzzz give me some hints to it    
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic