Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Mind Over Matter Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedaerokenisis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kinesis_kid2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/31/2004 at 3:51pm
you said that you just started telekinesis but sounds more to me like you are trying to do aerokinesis. one tip for you is to try and connect with whatever element you are trying to control and once you feel like you have complete and total control just concentrate and will it to happen dont force it to happen just will it.
Sponsored Links

the_adept View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_adept Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/04/2004 at 5:01pm
oh just do what i told jyrotika! with every breath take the air into ur blood then exhale and force it out tie your hands together(put finger between each other ie. r thumb l thumb r index l index and so forth) then raise your hands and breathe in and pull it to your blood then exhale it  and then just manipulate the wind to your choice
"when you believe you give it life"- leonardo da vinci
max753 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max753 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/24/2005 at 1:52pm
can someone please give me a tech for aerokinesis that is a lot more easier to understand than the string thing i know i might sound stupid but are you suppose to have a string for each one of your ten fingers or just for one hand and would i still have the same affects inside/outside because it would be stupid for me to go outside now because i live in Michigan and it is freezing.  So could someone please help me with this one. 

If you don't know the tech that i am talking about this is it.

This tech is for raising winds in anywhere you like,anytime you like.It would help to meditate beforehand.First, put your hands out to your sides.Open your fists so that your hands are open,fingers spread out.Visualize wind strings coming off of your fingertips,each wind in the world on one string.Visualize and tell yourself that you are in control of the winds of the earth.Tell yourself that when you lift a finger,one of the strings will rise,causing the wind to rise also.When you do this,a small wind will kick up.The harder you concentrate and the longer you meditate will affect how strong the wind is. <

Daniel View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/24/2005 at 6:26pm
Well, it seems the tech says it already:

"wind strings coming off of your fingertips"  Yes, I've heard of this, I have visualized all strings, try whatever way you want, there are no "Set" rules you need to follow, we are still at the beginning stages of human evolution to be making rules about this.
MY NEW SITE FOR OBE'S!!!:www.AwakeningYourDreams.org

Please visit my website for more info at:

www.danielcmiller.com
Niall View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Niall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/02/2005 at 10:07am
hey i'm aerokinetic and it sounds like you need atmokinesis manipulation over the weather, i can't make weather but i can make rain stronger but i'm a deffinate aerokinetic i love my ability and i need some help too, so far  i have been doing it for four months and i'm a natural i could always do it i just started four months ago if that makes sense and i can make near gale force winds and mini tornadoes that can only lift up rubbish and leaves/petals and i was wonderin' if a more experienced aerokinetic could help me?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic