Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Mind Over Matter Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedelectrokenisis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jyrotika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/02/2005 at 1:26pm

New years night, there was a power surge, and it only went through my house(only my room and the hallway near it). The lights brightened, dimmed, flickered, went out, and came back on.

...all and none...
Sponsored Links

drake7707 View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drake7707 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/03/2005 at 12:31am
hey, i visited a friend with my family and there a lamp began to flicker too, he thought is was bad contact so he turned it a bit.
Shock Demon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shock Demon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/05/2005 at 3:14am
hey Learner ill teach you electrok if you really want to. Be warned however, as since i am really good at it i can control it, but when i was an amateur i caused a blackout and completely BLEW UP some teenagers boom box. it was sweet lolz
Screw Converters and lightswitches! I'm electrokinetic
Trademarked View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trademarked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/05/2005 at 3:00pm

Originally posted by Shock Demon Shock Demon wrote:

Hey I can only use electrokinesis but i am so freaking good at it I caused a blackout at ONLY my worst enemy's house and can make things short circuit and blow up and stuff. If you want a tip than try this: think of yourself being encircled by electricity and it is entering you through your shoulders and coming out your hands. After about 3 minutes (my time) you will probably feel your fingers go numb. if it begins to hurt try to shoot it out at someone or something. The things I can do with electrokinesis are:

Shock people
Turn off lights
Blow fuses
cut wires with my mind
make things get HUGE interference
charge NON-rechargable batteries
change the tv channels
Make electroballs (my favourite)
make blackouts (rarely)
Stop blackouts (even rarer)
speed up my internet connection
dial a phone without touching it
pretty much do ANYTHING that involves electricity.

all in all try my teqnique, it took me 3 days to develop electrokinesis and i can already do this! It's probably the easiest skill to learn.

dont try and charge non-rechargable batteries with electrokinesis, theres a possibility they might explode and spray battery acid all over you. not nice. btw ive been doing electrokinesis on and off for a few months now and just today managed a bit of pyrokinesis and cryokinesis by first raising the temperature of my hands then lowering them.

Trademarked View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trademarked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/05/2005 at 3:07pm

sorry to double post but ive also scrambled the tv channels with electrokinesis then ended up shocking myself when i touched the ariel and ive speeded up my internet connection a couple of times, also when i thought it was coincidence i tried slowing it down for a second

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic