Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Witchcraft/Wicca forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedsearching for a wiccan tutor or a coven

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
eveline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eveline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: searching for a wiccan tutor or a coven
    Posted: September/18/2009 at 5:29am
haha.. oh my i am sorry for the laugh but school?? seriously? ... hogward heheh
unlock wot's within
Sponsored Links

blinky89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blinky89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/08/2009 at 5:36am
Does anybody know of any pagan/wiccan/shamanism schools in Usa or any other places? Or is it only on the internet?

Thanks! :)
The most beautiful things in life cannot be seen or touched, but felt with the heart.
Dagnarus View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dagnarus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/18/2008 at 10:44pm
I am new to wiccan, my partner knows much about the subject and my mother in law knows alot more than him, she is a user of black and white magic, and i have always been interested in the subject, and i would also like to know what people in here specialize in so i know what i could possibly learn from who?
Prophet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prophet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/28/2007 at 7:37pm
Yeah, my friend here's right. If you need help, please be a bit more specific in your request as there are many people wishing to mentor those new to our ways, but to each their own. Meaning everyone knows different stuff. In order to find the right mentor for you, you need to be a bit more specific in your request.

Do not judge me for past aggressions. I am a man of many faces, but this one is my last.
LuciusNightshad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuciusNightshad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/23/2007 at 4:03pm
Wiccan rites is a pretty broad subject. A rite is a section of a ritual. eg/ The rite of invoking the elements, the rite of inviting the goddess, the rite of creating the circle...etc. If you were a little more specific in what exactly youd like to learn I may be able to offer some assistance or at least point you in the right direction.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic