Forum Home Forum Home > Writer/Book Forums > Anne Rice forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWho has read all ten chronicles

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemtaur80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/07/2006 at 8:44pm
I've read them all. Haven't read the Sleeping Beauty books though.
Sponsored Links

Ookami View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ookami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/21/2006 at 12:54pm
I've sadly read them all as well. Why do I say sadly? Because Anne is not intending to make any more books for the Vampire Chronicles, so I have read em all,and I still want more!! :P
Childe Rolande View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Childe Rolande Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/30/2006 at 12:43pm
I've read all 10... repeatedly. I hope Anne Rice fails to stick to her statement, as I believe she will. Especially with the integration of the Mayfair Witches stories, I think she will have stories left to tell, and as she is the storyteller she is, a very good one, the stories must be told. Take heed Anne. You may feel you have become defined by these stories, and have other stories you wish to tell. Tell these stories, but never deny yourself the chance to visit these old friends, and make new ones. The heart will always yearn for the savage garden.
For all the dark dreamt fears that haunt our nights, the minds of man are still the greatest horror, and hope.
*chic~lestat* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *chic~lestat* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/23/2007 at 1:59pm
Haha Yes I have read all ten and intend to re-read them al again....multiple times....after I read all of her other books that is.:P
"Sometimes I become spellbound in the middle of Wal-Mart."
FinalExam View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinalExam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/24/2007 at 4:20am
I've read them all, even though the later ones I found very disappointing.
We are not strangers to ourselves, we only try to be. --Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic