Forum Home Forum Home > TV/Movie/music Forums > Charmed forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCharmed Book of Shadows Replica Pages

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charmednymph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Charmed Book of Shadows Replica Pages
    Posted: October/02/2006 at 11:16am
Hi! My name is Jenn. I wasn't sure where to post this. I like this site but it is kinda hard to navigate. If this isn't the right place to post, please someone let me know and direct me to the proper area..
I love the show Charmed! The characters are so lively and interesting. I am obsessed with the Charmed Book of Shadows. I have started my own Charmed Book of Shadows Replica and it currently has over 560 pages. You can see samples on my site www.charmedreplicapage.com and you can download 25 FREE Charmed Replica Pages from my Free Goodies page as well! I have all of the Charmed Magazine scans (except for the one due out October 5th) available for download. You can even download the unaired Pilot Episode featuring Lori Rom as Phoebe! I also have free Charmed fonts and pictures too! If you get a chance, please check it out! Thank you & May the Power of Three Set You Free!
Sponsored Links

carlyh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carlyh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/27/2010 at 3:16am
Well, I have actually found a place offering over 2,500 pages for the same price you are offering your pages.
This link is awesome check it out:

http://Piper_haliwell.ioffer.com

They have pages that are soooo gorgeous !!!!
blah blah blah life is good
carlyh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carlyh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/27/2010 at 3:18am
Whoops here's the link for Charmed Book of Shadows Pages:
http://Piper_haliwell.ioffer.com
blah blah blah life is good
dumpsexpert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dumpsexpert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/06/2019 at 12:12am
Your blog is too much amazing. I have found with ease what I was looking. Moreover, the content quality is awesome. Thanks for the nudge!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic