Forum Home Forum Home > Writer/Book Forums > James Patterson forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedwriting???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote writerpaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: writing???
    Posted: December/05/2006 at 1:13pm
what is James patterson writing right now? does he write more than one book at a time? i understand he comes out with more than one book a year...how does he do that when it takes about a year or longer to write a book?
Sponsored Links

shawshank393 View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawshank393 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/26/2007 at 5:37am
He brings out almost six or seven out a year these days, although a lot of them are written with co-writers so it is hard to tell how much is his work.
Get busy living or get busy dying!
FinalExam View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinalExam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/27/2007 at 3:27pm
Plus his books are so bare-bones, it's like it's just an outline of a book he publishes as the actual book itself. In fact, I read an interview once where he said that's how he came up with his "stripped down" style. He was doing a chapter by chapter outline of a novel and thought wow, this outline really moves along with a fast pace, I should publish the book like this. Thus his short paragraphs and chapters, little discription or character depth.
hadriya9091 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hadriya9091 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/11/2013 at 6:26am
It's about a group of kids that were used in experiments to give them wings and other powers. They can all fly. They're fun to read.
Hadriya
dumpsexpert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dumpsexpert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/06/2019 at 12:10am
It’s very excellent information and more real facts to provided that post.Thank you for sharing this information.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic