Forum LockedUnstoppable Global Warming

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 71>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unstoppable Global Warming
    Posted: July/03/2009 at 5:13pm
State of Fear is one of the most important books of this century.
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
Sponsored Links

Belladonna View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belladonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/03/2009 at 3:40pm
I have not read Sphere or Congo yet but I own them, along with Jurassic Park, The Lost World, and Next. The only other Michael Crichton book I've read is Timeline, it was ok.
State of Fear is great, like I said I never really thought about there being an opposing side to "abrupt climate change." It's really making me think.
dnurse64 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnurse64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/02/2009 at 4:49pm
No, but I want to if it's good! I read the synopsis. He researched a lot for this book too. This is the perfect place to post about it.

I enjoyed Congo and Sphere by MC very much. Have you read those? A few of his others bored me. Let me know what you think of State of Fear and I'll put it on my TBR list if you still think it's a worthwhile read when you complete it.
I'm inclined to believe in parallel worlds filled with dark bound Snow and Odd adventures.

Belladonna View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belladonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/02/2009 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by dnurse64 dnurse64 wrote:

Hints of truth about global warming revealed from the dog's satire or the politicians' remarks?

2 minute interview

You can't post videos here. You're a borderline anarchist extremist expatriate that trolls. There's an APB out on you. Run.

Thanks for the link. I'm reading State of Fear by Michael Critchon now and it has certainly opened my mind up to many things. Have you read it yet?
dnurse64 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnurse64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/02/2009 at 6:15am
World news has been temporarily cancelled. Please check back at a later date.
I'm inclined to believe in parallel worlds filled with dark bound Snow and Odd adventures.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 71>
  Share Topic