Forum Home Forum Home > Freshlinks.net Forums > Video Game forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedmy new game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Master Regional Rider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my new game
    Posted: March/27/2007 at 3:23pm
over the weekend, i went out to my in-laws farm. and while sitting around on the farm, i thought up a new video game that would really be fun. sorta like diner dash. since my in-laws farm is in an area mostly populated by amish, why not an amish video game?
you could be any number of characters. such as al weaver, jebediah tomas, or any other amish name. your goal to win the game is to aquire as much land, and build as many barns and houses as you can before you die.
as the game progresses, you will meet challenges like,
feeding the chickens
gathering eggs
feeding the horses
cleaning the barn
stacking hay
planting and harvesting crops
raising 13 kids
and many other things, all of which will become increasingly harder as you pass each level in life.
so what do you guys think?
Sponsored Links

WhiteWolf View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Climate Change Denier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhiteWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/28/2007 at 10:12am
I think you had a lot of time on your hands at your in-laws farm.
christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/28/2007 at 2:36pm
Ummm, the only audience would be the people who can't play it... the Amish.
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
donp View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Master Regional Rider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/29/2007 at 2:07am
trust me, the amish are more modern than you might think. they have electricity from their generators. they have battery powered radios-even big booming sound systems like you hear in cars in their buggies. they have telephones in their barns. they are not allowed to have modern conveniences in their homes, but they are allowed to use these things outside their homes. and they are not mennonites either. you'd be surprised how many amish kids are in the public library using the computers.
tasha View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/03/2007 at 10:19pm
Did you see this on You tube..
Amish Paradise

It could promote your new game.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic