Forum Home Forum Home > Writer/Book Forums > Harry Potter forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFavorite Book

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Poll Question: Now that all 7 books are out, what is your favorite one of the series?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [10.00%]
3 [30.00%]
3 [30.00%]
2 [20.00%]
1 [10.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinalExam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Favorite Book
    Posted: August/06/2007 at 4:51am
I'm voting for Goblet of Fire. It is close between it and Order of the Phoenix, but I'm going to give the edge to Goblet just because it was such a pivotal novel in the series and wonderfully paced for such a thick novel.
We are not strangers to ourselves, we only try to be. --Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
Sponsored Links

breezit View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breezit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/06/2007 at 7:32am
Order of the Phoenix for me. I thought it was the most intense and exciting. For me, Goblet would be a close second.
"In the real world as in dreams, nothing is quite what it seems.” Dean Koontz

FinalExam View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinalExam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/06/2007 at 7:44am
Those I think are definitely the best two of the novels, and it was a close call for me on which to pick.
We are not strangers to ourselves, we only try to be. --Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz
christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/06/2007 at 10:24am
I waited 2.5 long years to read OP, and when it finally arrived I absorbed every word, and couldn't believe where she had taken this story. I think this may be Stephen King's favorite one as well, I think I'll vote for him.
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
FinalExam View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinalExam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/06/2007 at 10:36am
You guys are making me rethink my vote. lol No, I do love OotP, I tihnk it is an extraordinary novel, but Goblet also holds a special place in my heart because it was witnessing the insanity of that book launch that convinced me to read the books.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic