Forum Home Forum Home > Writer/Book Forums > The Book Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPillars of the Earth: Part 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guru
Guru
Canadian Wildwoman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattirose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pillars of the Earth: Part 2
    Posted: November/03/2007 at 5:34am
This book is just zipping along, I wonder if he can keep up the pace till the end of the 973 pages, lol!

I didn't think anything was off about Ellen before but now I'm beginning to think so. I guess I'm kinda slow.
"Where there is cake, there is hope. And there is always cake" - Life Expectancy
Sponsored Links

Belladonna View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belladonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/07/2007 at 12:42am
Your not slow...I've not seen her yet since she left Tom to got back home. But I'm quite proud of Philp finally outsmarting Waleran! I just hope it works out for him, since boil face changed the plans a bit.
Belladonna View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belladonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/08/2007 at 1:44pm
I was very sad to see what happened to Aliena at the castle with William. He's such a demon!! I'm really hoping he eventually gets what he deserves.
pattirose View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Canadian Wildwoman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattirose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/08/2007 at 1:58pm
Yes, me too. He's a very heartless creature.
"Where there is cake, there is hope. And there is always cake" - Life Expectancy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic