Forum Home Forum Home > TV/Movie/music Forums > Film & TV Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHouse M.D. (Season 1)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnurse64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/17/2009 at 4:30pm
Mob Rules, just watched it.
Chase got slapped. I was aghast! I was trying to see if anyone posted on this episode and saw a spoiler about Chase and Vogler. Damn. I believed Chase when he said you can trust me to House. I haven't read your post where you say it's justified. I'll wait until I get there.
Did he say Joey the mango? That was funny.
Witness protection is not just for witnesses anymore!
Slap me so hard that your brother turns straight.

The little boy was cute sending in the fireman, policeman, and firetruck after the cat. Gross up the nose though.

I guess I'll watch the next one and see who gets fired and if he keeps the cool car.
I'm inclined to believe in parallel worlds filled with dark bound Snow and Odd adventures.

Sponsored Links

dnurse64 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnurse64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/17/2009 at 5:41pm
Heavy

Chase was a brastard. Forman ruled. Got sick to my stomach when the mom had to decide to have her 10yo daughters breasts removed. I'm tired of Vogler's fat ugly lumpy head. Wilson and House's reaction was funny when the obese lady didn't want to tumor removed.

Best line ever to me and I'm going to use it one day:

Patient confidentiality protects me from annoying conversations.
I'm inclined to believe in parallel worlds filled with dark bound Snow and Odd adventures.

christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/17/2009 at 6:05pm
I love how House got away with mocking the Mob. The next two episodes are tense, way better than these past two. Don't read my post, I was being snarky because of your comment. That's a great line. Yep, he said mango. And wrench.

Vogler: Da-da-da-Dr. House in the house!

House: Figures you’d try and come up with a solution where no one gets hurt. The problem is, the world doesn’t work that way just ‘cause you want it to.

Ah, Cameron the altruist.

Has House given a speech yet for Vogler?
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
dnurse64 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnurse64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/18/2009 at 3:15am
Yeah, House handled the mob in a cool way.

Role Model was an excellent episode. Serious. The Senator was such a good man and House was affected by his comments about cynicism and how the Senator would "rather believe in people but be disappointed now and then." However, House's philosophy about "everybody lies" was still confirmed when the Senator lied about the scar on his tongue from childhood epilepsy.

Senator had a good point when he was talking to Foreman about how when a black man lies, he is seen as discrediting the entire race as opposed to when a white politician lies. I can only imagine what House would have said if he had been in that scene.

I really like Foreman, especially after just seeing him in his compassionate part in Heavy toward that obese child. Chase was such a little sh/it in that episode.

House: They don't call it the White House for the paint job.

I really hate Vogler and loved House's speech and how he exposed the patent scam.

That girl with the sex sleep walking disorder is an actress I like from Law and Order. She's very good. Wish she had become more famous. Immaculate conception!

Girl: What do I do?

House: Well it's obvious, just start a religion.

It's physically impossible to have sex without dinner.

Cameron is a "self preservation runaway." I smiled and thought 3 cheers for that idea. That was a touching scene and brought tears to my eyes.

Cameron: You do it because it's right.

Earlier, it was such a sweet scene when House ended up calling her a "naive atheist" when they were discsussing praying when she was trying to thank him for agreeing to the speech. House said something like "I won't destroy you" referencing why he thinks people pray to God.

When is Cuddy going to let Vogler have it?!!! I want to see her take up for House in a very big way and hope it happens. She does take up for him but I hate Vogler and want a major scene soon.

Enjoying all the characters even though Chase is going through a butthead phase. I wonder what Vogler has on him to threaten him?

House/Wilson scenes are scarce. I want more.

dnurse64 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnurse64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/25/2009 at 3:58am
Babies and Bathwater

Vogler is gone! Cuddy did what I was hoping.
Hilarious dream House was having about Vogler being terminal and the jumbo size coffin.

Loved House's soft side with the Vegan couple and the baby.

House was way off with the termination of the baby against the mom's wishes. She had the right to her decision and House manipulated her. She's pretty much terminally ill not matter what and he made the wrong call on that one.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic