Forum Home Forum Home > TV/Movie/music Forums > Film & TV Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHouse M.D. (Season 1)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paolo Macachor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/11/2007 at 1:21am
Oh that's the one w/ Sarah Clarke right?

You're gonna love her in seasons 2 and 3... there's some tension between her and Jack in day 2... and day 3 has an abominable scene.

Nuff said.
Sponsored Links

masha99 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masha99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/11/2007 at 3:07am
I thought Leslie Hope episode was one of the most depressing ever, second only to the one where a mom kills her baby.
Maybe all you've got is what you get to... -- Brad Cotter
Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent -- Ayn Rand/Terry Goodkind
christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/11/2007 at 3:57am
I agree, Masha. Even though the ending really was a downer, House did some outrageously funny things. Like bribing that policeman. Foreman and Wilson kept fighting. Foreman is a real jerk, I didn't notice that before.

Anyway, Chase is justified in what he is doing, he is just protecting his job. Plus, I think House is manipulating him into trying to protect his job. House even said, "Good, I hope he does what it takes to protect his job." It seems odd that it happens just when this new overpowering dude comes along. And House is very manipulative. I know that seems like a stretch, but I wouldn't be surprised if House is behind Chase's actions of teaming up with Vogler. Besides, it happens in the very same episode where Cameron is manipulating everyone. Now that was hilarious. They kept calling her Allison later.

One of my all time favorite moments is in Episode 1.9 - DNR. Foreman's old boss is in this episode, and he keeps calling Foreman Eric. At the very end, House says, "SEE YOU TOMORROW, ERIC!" The way he said it was just great.

I can imagine some great tension between Jack and Nina. Makes me shiver.

I watched a little bit of the first episode of Day 2. I skimmed through it and see that Jack has a huge beard like me. Hehe, should be a great season.
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
masha99 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masha99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/11/2007 at 4:36am
Originally posted by christophersnow christophersnow wrote:

Foreman is a real jerk, I didn't notice that before.

Just you wait. He gets really nasty with Cameron at some point. That's what I liked about the old team. They didn't really like each other, and sometimes behaved like rewal jerks, but you still cared for them and they worked great together. The new team has no chemistry to it. At least Thirteen and Amber had some nice cat moments, but now Amber's gone.
Maybe all you've got is what you get to... -- Brad Cotter
Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent -- Ayn Rand/Terry Goodkind
christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/11/2007 at 4:40am
Yes, in season 2 Foreman and Cameron really go at it. Until a certain episode late in the season that sorta resolves their relationship. That episode was powerful from what I remember.

I think the new team doesn't have real chemistry yet because they were all busy playing the game. Now that they don't have to worry about getting fired, they can be themselves.

Thanks to the writer's strike, we are missing out on a special episode that would air right after the Superbowl. I heard it was going to further the House and Cuddy relationship.
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic