Forum LockedThe VENT!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
MONSTER View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Aye Viene El Monstruo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MONSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The VENT!!!
    Posted: November/02/2009 at 2:56am
no ones been fighting on here...hmm folks must have started meds.lol
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what's right." Isaac Asimov
Sponsored Links

tasha View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/28/2008 at 9:00am
Thanks he truly is!
christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/27/2008 at 7:09am
Bullocks! Sounds like a real wanker.
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
tasha View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/27/2008 at 5:43am
My boss is a complete k**b head!!!!!!! If you have a problem with something would you not just speak to all involved about it!!! Not my boss, he decides to leave snidy memos in our pigeon holes that could apply to anyone!! that sound like a dig at us all!

The best thing is he wasn't even there when the said incident occurred, who did he speak to? a 10 year old! He even used the phrase "lets face it, it's not easy for kids growing up here" I live around here and have done my whole life, who the f**k does he think he is!

And if he uses the phrase "... moving forward" or "we need to develop this" once more I swear I will jaw him.

Sorry! needed to get that out, rant over!

MONSTER View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Aye Viene El Monstruo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MONSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/03/2008 at 5:53am
Moveing on OUT!

My land lord is a piece of stinking sh!t, this dirty bastard refused to fix my AC and water heater, so screw him im moveing on out into a beter neibor hood and beter house......if i wasnt so scared of Jail....hands around his scrawny neck....
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what's right." Isaac Asimov
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic