Forum Home Forum Home > Freshlinks.net Forums > News from around the world
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How much is gasoline in your neck of the woods?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHow much is gasoline in your neck of the woods?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masha99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/2008 at 6:42am
Originally posted by WhiteWolf WhiteWolf wrote:

Senators Inhofe and Sessions are two of the only people in Washington DC with any brains in their head at all.

And yet, look at the people actually running the show, or the presidential candidates. UGH.
Maybe all you've got is what you get to... -- Brad Cotter
Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent -- Ayn Rand/Terry Goodkind
Sponsored Links

MONSTER View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Aye Viene El Monstruo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MONSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/16/2008 at 7:33am
Originally posted by masha99 masha99 wrote:

Or...HOW ABOUT STOP BEING A-HOLES AND START DOMESTIC DRILLING AGAIN????

domestic drilling sound kinda kinky...im for it , then we can bomb California....betcha theres oil under them weirdo's
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what's right." Isaac Asimov
WhiteWolf View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Climate Change Denier

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhiteWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/18/2008 at 6:06am
I've often thought of California being a seperate country, so I wouldn't mind that so much. No offense, Gene (if you read this thread).

We already know there's oil off the coast of California, but we're not allowed to drill there because California says it looks bad and is bad for the environment. Funny thing is, there are a bunch of platforms there and off of Florida anyway, and they all belong to the Chinese. I'm still trying to figure that one out.
Belladonna View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belladonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/18/2008 at 9:29am
It's reached 3.77, I wonder what Memorial Day weekend will bring.
Belladonna View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belladonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/12/2008 at 3:37pm
It was 4.05 for me yesterday. Oil is going to be frightening this winter.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic