Forum Home Forum Home > Writer/Book Forums > James Patterson forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMaximum Ride series

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazingice0608 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Maximum Ride series
    Posted: June/14/2008 at 1:09pm
How does this series compare to his other two series? And are they recomended to be read close together, or are they mainly eposodic with minor references and it doesnt matter if you read other books in between?
Sponsored Links

Blazingice0608 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazingice0608 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/14/2008 at 1:14pm
Also, is the michael bennett series ive seen with only one book going to continue?

I also understand that "When the Wind blows" is a sequal to house on the lake or vice versa or something? Are their any other books in that series?
breezit View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breezit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/21/2008 at 7:57am
The Michael bennett series is going to continue.

THE LAKE HOUSE is a sequel to WHEN THE WIND BLOWS. It's just a two book series.

I thought MAXIMUM RIDE was a lot of fun.
Blazingice0608 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazingice0608 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/21/2008 at 10:33am
And are those series pretty well connected as far as it wouldnt be good to read one of them, then go read say 5 DK books and come back? Kind of like you can do with the AC series? Ths one seems like each book is a lot more connected and should just be read as a whole story so to speak?

Also, how closely are the two Lake House books connected in this aspect?
breezit View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breezit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/21/2008 at 12:17pm
I think the MAXIMUM RIDE books are pretty well connected, although it's possible to read them out of order.

I haven't read either of the two Lake House books yet.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic