Forum Home Forum Home > Writer/Book Forums > The Book Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedF-2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guru
Guru
Canadian Wildwoman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattirose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/10/2009 at 8:21pm
Almost done - 20 pages left to go!

I'm really enjoying it, I didn't like all the backstory which seemed to carry on for ages, but aside from that it's been a real interesting page turner. I'll post more tommorrow. I hope it's not a cliffhanger cause I haven't been able to get my hands on F-3 yet.

"Where there is cake, there is hope. And there is always cake" - Life Expectancy
Sponsored Links

GeneB View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/12/2009 at 11:31am
I thought the last half was pretty good. Not as much of a cliffhanger as F-I was; but then again I was able to pick up F-III and start on the same day F-II ended...so the cliff was not steep.
Ask me about DEAN KOONTZ Forum T-shirts. Cool.

dnurse64 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnurse64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/12/2009 at 1:01pm
Are you done Pattirose?
I'm inclined to believe in parallel worlds filled with dark bound Snow and Odd adventures.

pattirose View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Canadian Wildwoman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattirose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/12/2009 at 3:41pm
Yup!! I finished 15 minutes after making that last post - awesome book and he left off at a good place, IMO. I would have been real upset if he would have ended it like F-1 ended. You done dnurse? Belladonna??
"Where there is cake, there is hope. And there is always cake" - Life Expectancy
dnurse64 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnurse64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/12/2009 at 4:18pm
Yes, and I finished F-3 too! LOL
I'm waiting on you. It's all good! F-3 blew me away. Erika is my favorite New Race. It all just gets better and better.

Pattirose, have you ever read Huxley's Brave New World that Victor is styling his New Race and vision of the world after?
I'm inclined to believe in parallel worlds filled with dark bound Snow and Odd adventures.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic