Forum Home Forum Home > Writer/Book Forums > The Book Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedF-2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnurse64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/12/2009 at 4:19pm
That wasn't a spoiler. I just really liked her in the 2nd book and well, you'll see.
I'm inclined to believe in parallel worlds filled with dark bound Snow and Odd adventures.

Sponsored Links

pattirose View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Canadian Wildwoman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattirose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/12/2009 at 5:15pm
I've loved both the Erikas, although I kinda feel bad for this last one, the way she's been programmed to think.
Victor is an a$$!
"Where there is cake, there is hope. And there is always cake" - Life Expectancy
dnurse64 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnurse64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/12/2009 at 5:41pm
I was just saying how 3 books of that butthead started getting to me. I hated him. I imagined all kinds of ways to torture him.
I'm inclined to believe in parallel worlds filled with dark bound Snow and Odd adventures.

pattirose View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Canadian Wildwoman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattirose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/12/2009 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by dnurse64 dnurse64 wrote:

Yes, and I finished F-3 too! LOL
I'm waiting on you. It's all good! F-3 blew me away. Erika is my favorite New Race. It all just gets better and better.

Pattirose, have you ever read Huxley's Brave New World that Victor is styling his New Race and vision of the world after?

I read it a few months ago, I don't remember much about it though. I gave it a 1/10 so I did finish it otherwise it would have gotten a 0/yuk! rating.

"Where there is cake, there is hope. And there is always cake" - Life Expectancy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic