Forum Home Forum Home > Writer/Book Forums > The Book Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedF-III

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnurse64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/12/2009 at 5:51pm
Aw. You're waiting for a library? Okay.
I'm inclined to believe in parallel worlds filled with dark bound Snow and Odd adventures.

Sponsored Links

pattirose View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Canadian Wildwoman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattirose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/12/2009 at 7:05pm
I got them to buy a few copies but that could take awhile, so I also requested it at the used store. There are 7-8 of them in 2 different huge cities, so when it comes in they ship it to my store and call me.

I'll check when I go into work on Saturday also they may have it at 40% off, if they do I'll buy it. I have absolutely no patience when it comes to reading a series. I hate being left hanging - it just kills me!

"Where there is cake, there is hope. And there is always cake" - Life Expectancy
pattirose View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Canadian Wildwoman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattirose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/16/2009 at 2:36pm
Okay I'm done!! I couldn't wait and picked it up at work today when I got in but it was really slow and I was really bored so I read it at work, lol!
I only had 6 hours and it was 300 pages so I did have to read quickly and I did skim over the pizza guy couple but wow! great book AND NO BACKSTORY!!
"Where there is cake, there is hope. And there is always cake" - Life Expectancy
dnurse64 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnurse64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/17/2009 at 4:12am
Did you skim over the part where they were chasing the dog. That scene was so funny to me!
I'm inclined to believe in parallel worlds filled with dark bound Snow and Odd adventures.

pattirose View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Canadian Wildwoman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattirose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/17/2009 at 5:15am
yes, I skimmed over all my non-favorite parts, which were the pizza guy couple after the first 2-3 chapters and all the Jacko after she got the clothes for him. He was annoying.

I thought the Annunciata parts were hilarious!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic