Forum Home Forum Home > Writer/Book Forums > The Book Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedF-III

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnurse64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/17/2009 at 4:50pm
Annunciata was funny. I loved Jocko! I wanted my own Jocko to run away with. Gosh, I couldn't skim over anything. I was hanging on each word. And you missed that last paragraph too. Go back and read those skimmed over parts! You might have missed some more things.

I'm inclined to believe in parallel worlds filled with dark bound Snow and Odd adventures.

Sponsored Links

GeneB View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August/20/2009 at 9:39am
It's all set for F-IV, but I hope he never writes it. At this point, Ride the Storm doesn't look to get legs, plus it might not be any good.
I was not big on Jocko and all the stupidisms; but I could see how one might be amused, if easily amused, that is.
Annunciata was good good.
Ask me about DEAN KOONTZ Forum T-shirts. Cool.

DeejayTee View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeejayTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/11/2009 at 6:58pm
I was completely dissapointed with F-3, after waiting so long for it it was a huge let down, considering I enjoyed the first 2 so much... I can't see an F4 ever coming out.
"The dead don't talk, I don't know why."

TOP 5 KOONTZ
1.Frankenstein Series
2.Watchers
3. Tick Tock
4. The Bad Place
5. Phantoms
6. Dragon Tears
7. Darkfall
8. By The Light of the Moon
pattirose View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Canadian Wildwoman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattirose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/02/2009 at 1:54pm
YIPPEE!! I finally got a copy from the library and can relax and enjoy it instead of reading it at work while standing, keeping one eye out for my boss and the other out for the store manager for reading the store's book without paying for it first and damn customers bugging me and asking questions and expecting help when I was trying to read, lol!
"Where there is cake, there is hope. And there is always cake" - Life Expectancy
dnurse64 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnurse64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/02/2009 at 3:03pm
I thought you had already read it Pattirose!
I'm inclined to believe in parallel worlds filled with dark bound Snow and Odd adventures.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic