Forum Home Forum Home > Moped2.org Forums > Moped Technical Assistance Center
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked1978 TRIKE MOPED MOTORI MINARELLI PLEASE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/29/2004 at 1:14pm
Christopher-hey I hope you get this ...I too have a trike ped I aquired about seven years ago.it's taken me years to get it back together again.I read you put a picture of your's on moped army, but i can't find it .Iwouid love to see a pic, mine is a 78 with the same engine too, mine was  made by the Tri-ped motor corp, somewhere in illonios. Was yours made by the same company? well I just hope you see this soon so we can talk, because you are the only other person I can find who has one. my e-mail is andy@brite-tech.com hope to talk soon .                                                                                                           
fudnuckle
Sponsored Links

CodyPittman View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CodyPittman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/17/2004 at 7:49am
hey don-ohio, i just picked up a 80 Motron with a Motori Minarelli engine on it and the carb is half missing, its the piece on the front that screws on and it is gone.  I have no experience with these things so i'm lost, the fuel line must go into this piece but please man help me out!  or atleast tell me where i can find a whole new carb.  Send me a e-mail at XoSupreme84oX@aol.com asap, i need to get this thing goin
Paul View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/18/2004 at 2:34am
Put a fairing on and maybe a set of leather saddle bags and you'll say "Life is hard but it's good".
paul passed away on 7-16-2005. may god rest his soul.
paul puccio 7-16-67 to 7-16-05

donp View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Master Regional Rider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/18/2004 at 4:27am
all the parts you need for that carb can be bought at www.mopedwarehouse.com.
N Santis View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N Santis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/25/2005 at 1:55pm

Hey how r you guyz doin. i read some of the stuff you wrote and i just recently bought a 1978 Minarelli V1 moped off of ebay. when it was sent, the seller dis-assembeled most of the bike and didnt send a manual or anything. i was able to put pretty much all of the bike together just from being around motorcycles and bycicles however i'm not an expert on wiring, so i was wondering if any one might have the wiring section of the manual the goes to the bike, or any information at all would be greatly apreciated. if you do have any material that might be of use, please contact me at sxm1401@goes.com

thanks alot

~nick~

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic