Forum Home Forum Home > Freshlinks.net Forums > Cooking forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockeda good recipe?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
topazann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote topazann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a good recipe?
    Posted: March/13/2020 at 9:20am
Things needed:
Pepperoni
Bacon
Shredded cheese (I used colby jack + mozzarella)
Texas toast
Alfredo sauce
Take the texas toast (the kind that already comes pre buttered with garlic butter) and slather the top with alfredo sauce. Sprinkle cheese (to taste) on top, add another layer of alfredo sauce + pepperoni and bacon + another layer of cheese. Pop in the microwave over @ 300 degrees for 5-8 mins and voila. You got yourself stoner pizza.
Sponsored Links

AlyssaDay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyssaDay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March/20/2019 at 12:40pm

Hello, please share the bacon salad recipes, I usually make this https://club.cooking/recipe/green-pea-salad-with-bacon-and-cheese/

But I wanted to try something a little different. Share, please
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July/06/2010 at 4:52am
OK get your mind out of the gutter....this works well for dove too need:
1. boneless duck breast, cut into 1"-2" chunks
2. jalepeno slices, or other pepper, or maybe onion
3. Flour
4. Jack Cheese, cut into bite sized chunks
5. bacon
6. Your favorite Teriyaki or mesquite marinade.
7. Garlic pepper/salt
Soak the chunked duck breast in milk or buttermilk overnight. When done, remove and Marinade in the mesquite or teriyaki marinade for atleast several hours. Take the marinaded duck put slice of jalepeno then a chunk of jack cheese on top. Wrap in bacon, both directions, so the meat and cheese, etc, is enclosed, secure with a toothpick. Coat these in a flour with garlic pepper and salt mixed in. Deep fry in 375 degree oil....mmmm....crispy on the outside, juicy and cheezy in the middle.

Vietnam holiday/Halong Bay/travel guide
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic