Forum Home Forum Home > Freshlinks.net Forums > Dating Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedShould I still keep going and wait for her?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote built2last Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Should I still keep going and wait for her?
    Posted: September/04/2018 at 4:05am
A friend of mine introduced me to a foreign girl whom he has been friends with for years already. I would admit that she had already caught my attention even on the first time I saw her. I did not wait further that after a few months of casual hanging out, I started pursuing her. I don’t mean to rush but I just can’t afford to wait much longer. However, that’s what actually happened to me; I waited for her and still am waiting because she keeps on telling me she is not yet ready. She’s not pushing me away nor giving me hints if she also likes me back so I’m quite confused. Everytime I try to confront her, she cuts me off. I don’t know whether I should keep going or just stop right here.
Sponsored Links

donp View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Master Regional Rider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/04/2018 at 8:21am
if you've been waiting for her for months, and she keeps saying she's not ready, she never will be. move on, all she wants is to be your friend.
built2last View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote built2last Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/05/2018 at 4:07am
Originally posted by donp donp wrote:

if you've been waiting for her for months, and she keeps saying she's not ready, she never will be. move on, all she wants is to be your friend.

That's so sad to hear but I think you're right. I know I have been waiting for nothing but I still did; so stupid of me. Thanks, dude!
Witan1998 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Witan1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/02/2020 at 11:28am
You should talk freely so you could understand  her and her desire regard life partner.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic