Forum Home Forum Home > Moped2.org Forums > Moped Shopping
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Awesome new Zoom electric moped scooter i just got
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAwesome new Zoom electric moped scooter i just got

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Artur77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artur77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Awesome new Zoom electric moped scooter i just got
    Posted: May/05/2020 at 7:48am
Congratulations on your purchase, I also thought about buying an electric pedal many times. I'm happy for you!
https://grilliam.com/
Sponsored Links

electric_ken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote electric_ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/09/2020 at 3:06pm

Hi fellows, just sharing my new experience with an electric moped scooter from Zoom USA electric mopeds i just got a few months ago.  And I love it.  Hope i can help spread the words on affordable and clean electric transportation.

Had a gas moped with pedals for a long time and loved it. And i had always doubted electric ones. but my friend got an electric one and told me to try it out. fell in love the first time i tried it especially because of the gratification from the instant torque from the electric motor and also the smoothness! so i bought a brand new one also for less than $1800 with free shipping.

Also, even though gas mopeds are awesome but they required quite a bit more regular maintenance than electric ones. and the smoothness and quietness are also great for daily riding. i guess i just need to change the tires on the electric one, no more spark plugs and oil changes! and it always starts up.

on average i get about 50 miles per charge, which is quite enough for 1 week of my commute. i just plug it in overnight, and it will be fully charged in the morning, no more filling up at gas stations, even more saving. top speed is about 35, which is sufficient for me for city commute.  It is perfect for my purpose.  

Anyway, just sharing my experience. take good care and stay healthy!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic