Forum Home Forum Home > TV/Movie/music Forums > Buffy the Vampire Slayer forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI have an Idea

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I have an Idea
    Posted: January/03/2004 at 8:40pm
I have an Idea for the ultimate spin-off of buffy/angel. It is the greatest idea I have ever had. The first person to actually seem interested in this I will start writing it out on the forum. Then you tell me if you like it or not.
Sponsored Links

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/03/2004 at 11:06pm
ok! What I must to do
Angel_Wingsx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel_Wingsx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/04/2004 at 6:37am

please tell lol

xxAngel Wingsxx
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/04/2004 at 9:01am

Cool, I will post as soon as possible. I am glad to have some supporters.

Let me tell you the placement before I start doing this. This is based after the end of Sunnydaleand has little close to no connections to "Angel", at least for now. Call this story, Mage: the Slayer chronicles.

During the time I start this till the time I end this, I will be reading your feedback and depending on what you write, I might go down a different road.

Also I would like to post pictures of characters and other "landmarks" of the town.

Thank you and please support with feedback.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic