Forum Home Forum Home > Moped2.org Forums > Mopeds/Parts Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCyrus Moped Wanted $$$

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cyrusman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cyrus Moped Wanted $$$
    Posted: April/12/2004 at 2:43pm

Looking for a Cyrus moped  from the late 50' to early 60's.  If you have one to sell or know someone who does please contact me.

Thanks,

Tim

Sponsored Links

Dennis Wright View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Wright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/19/2004 at 3:56pm

Out of curiosity, are you interested in a Cyrus because you new about or owned one during the 60s in Bermuda?  I happened to be searching the web for a Cyrus or Zundapp from the same period and your request came up as a hit.

Dennis, KAFB, Kindley HS 63

cyrusman View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyrusman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/06/2004 at 8:00am

Yes,

I lived in Bermuda in the early 70's and had several cyrus bikes. I had the 2 gear engine on one bike. Would love to find one now and restore it.

Denny View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/10/2004 at 8:18am

Have no idea where to find one.  Was stationed at NAVFAC BDA 1971 to 73 and owned a '71 Cyrus two speed.  Great little cycle.  Returned Saturday from a week long cruise to Bermuda.  Rented a moped but they're not the same as they were in the '70s.  Not a Cyrus to be found, though the name was fondly remembered by the cycle shops.  No Mobylettes either, but to me that is no loss.  I was never a "Moby" fan.  Almost all forms of tranportation on BDA are of Asian manufacture now.  Would be interested to know if you are successful in your search.  A Cyrus would be a welcomed addition to my garage, especially with the price of gasoline today.

Good Luck.

Denny

Stephen View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/25/2004 at 3:56pm

I have a 1965 Cyrus Royal 50cc Sacks engine, 5 speed, for sale. The color of the bike is black/silver, the gas tank is about 3.5 gallons. This bike has low milage ( 2200 miles) on it. I am the original owner and would like to find someone to keep this bike in the great condition that it is in. This was one of only two bikes this type brought into the USA. The bike was getting about 100 mpg when I was using it and it has top speed of about 50 mph. I also have the books on the bike and some tools that came with it. I will have other parts that can be used on the bike like cables, points, condenser, and etc.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic