Forum Home Forum Home > Freshlinks.net Forums > News from around the world
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBush.....Please Read!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boovila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April/30/2005 at 7:24am
Originally posted by judirick judirick wrote:

You know a lot of us have family members over there. If we start doubting the reasons and loose hope how will they feel? I sure don't want my family to think I have turned my back on them or that I think what they are doing isn't right. If I feel it is in vain then they have died for nothing. I am just not willing to believe it was all for nothing.

And that is Bush's strategy. That your either Pro-War or your Pro-Terrorism. That's what he wants everyone to think and it sure as hell is working.

And also cd, try to make the best of this situation? There is no reason why we had to get into this situation in the first place.
www.TomosCentral.tk

The True Tomos Forum
Sponsored Links

cd27 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cd27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/2005 at 8:55am

i kinda figure thousands of people being murdered being a huge situation...what do you think is a situation?
Printable VersionURL CheckerView Filtering PolicyN2H2
If I call you dumb...refer to my avatar ^
gemtaur80 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemtaur80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/03/2005 at 7:24am
thousand of people being murdered-do you mean Americans or Iraqis or both?
cd27 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cd27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2005 at 7:00am

i mean suddam (however the heck you spell it) killed thousands of people. how many people do you have to kill to become a weapon of mass destruction?

< language= src="http://bess-proxytcs.rose.net/s431/s.js"> < language= src="http://bess-proxytcs.rose.net/s431/trailer1.js"> < language= src="http://bess-proxytcs.rose.net/s431/smart.js">

If I call you dumb...refer to my avatar ^
gemtaur80 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemtaur80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2005 at 2:03pm
Our country trained and supplied the military's of several latin american coutries that then killed thousands if not millions of their own citizens. Ever heard of "the disappeared?" How many native americans do you still alive in the U.S.? If you're using your terms our own government would be a weapon of mass destruction. Early in his reign the U.S. under Reagan supported & supplied Saddam while he used deadly chemical weapons against his own people. It's only when he started threatening oil supplies by invading Kuwait that we cared. And it's only because GW wanted to finish what his dad couldn't that we went back there.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic