Forum Home Forum Home > TV/Movie/music Forums > Jackie Chan
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWelcome, Jackie Chan fans!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlimMackenzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/23/2009 at 10:10am
You are hilarious Dnurse.

I am a fan of Jackie Chan. I don't go out of my way to follow his career or camp outside movie theaters to see his movies, but I enjoy the action.

I think not only have we brought this discussion to life Dnurse, I think we also brought complete grammar and punctuation. We are on a roll.

If I had a mo-ped, would you follow me there? lol
The other night I went to a fight and a hockey game broke out.
-Rodney Dangerfield
Sponsored Links

dnurse64 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnurse64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/23/2009 at 2:01pm
LOLOLOL!
Yeah, the page 2 posts kind of freaked me out. I thought I was high. ^weh. kin unerst^and me^

I'll follow you. vroom vroom. Let's go. I'd like to see you on one. I'd laugh at you too. I bet you'd look like you were on a child's bicycle.

I'm inclined to believe in parallel worlds filled with dark bound Snow and Odd adventures.

SlimMackenzie View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlimMackenzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/23/2009 at 4:25pm
My mom has one. I might have told you once. I drive it on the weekends to keep it running. She paid $6000 for this thing and refuses to drive it. She will ride it though. I do look crazy on it though.
The other night I went to a fight and a hockey game broke out.
-Rodney Dangerfield
Lightpole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightpole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December/20/2012 at 2:03am

He brings in a great combination of action and comedy to any movie and all his stunts are done  by him which is very cool.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic