Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Supernatural, Paranormal & Ghosts Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPast lives

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandi Fanning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Past lives
    Posted: January/02/2005 at 10:30am
I'm new to this group and it looks very interesting.  Does anyone know any thing about past lives?  Sometimes I have such strong feelings or fears about certain things that the only way I can explain it is that something happened to me in a past life that was similar to what's happening now and that's the reason I have such strong  feelings about it now.
Sponsored Links

Spyrokenesi35 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spyrokenesi35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/02/2005 at 11:08am
there are some people that I naturally hate or naturally like. It has onthign to do with what they did or said to me, it's just like that. It might have to do with my past life
cutechicka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutechicka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/02/2005 at 9:41pm
wow im interested in past lives!!! pls everyone post more!!!
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/03/2005 at 6:17am
well I've read that all the people you were with in your pasts lives ( like family, friends and people who were important in your past life) are close to you as well in this life. And also I know some hidden fears are sometimes past on to the future life you have like karma because you haven't dealt with it in the past....
Jyrotika View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jyrotika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/03/2005 at 1:06pm
I know there's this one kid that I knew in my past life, and now I barely know him. I can tell we were friends, but it's almost too creepy for me to even sit near him because we're almost exactly alike(not in appearance, but we say the same thing, laugh at the same things, sometimes I think it and he says it **shudder**).
              ...all and none...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic