Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Witchcraft/Wicca forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHELP! Weight Loss Spell!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
rainy17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rainy17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP! Weight Loss Spell!!!
    Posted: August/13/2008 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by nicky nicky wrote:

OMG, I used a weightloss spell, and I dunno if it'll stop. Will it stop, or is there a way to stop it?

what was the spell?i want to try it
Sponsored Links

earthtotim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote earthtotim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/22/2007 at 6:18am
The weight loss spell? Has anybody ever heard of Thinner by Mr. Stephen King?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote earthtotim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/22/2007 at 6:16am
Originally posted by Prophet Prophet wrote:

Listen to me, that demon is quite dangerous. If I were you I would try to purge him as swiftly as possible. I cannot offer personal assistance from this angle, but if you pm me or contact me on MSN (pm me for the time) then I'm sure I can help.

Oh and on a side note, you must be very careful with using high-level magick (sorry if I sound like a video game) but it's very dangerous if you are not in the right frame of mind to do it and you don't know exactly what dieties you are speaking to.

I will do all I can on this end to aid you, but you must find some kind of way so dispell that demon as quickly as possible.

Ever heard of James Randi?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote earthtotim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/22/2007 at 6:15am
Originally posted by Prophet Prophet wrote:

Listen to me, that demon is quite dangerous. If I were you I would try to purge him as swiftly as possible. I cannot offer personal assistance from this angle, but if you pm me or contact me on MSN (pm me for the time) then I'm sure I can help.

Oh and on a side note, you must be very careful with using high-level magick (sorry if I sound like a video game) but it's very dangerous if you are not in the right frame of mind to do it and you don't know exactly what dieties you are speaking to.

I will do all I can on this end to aid you, but you must find some kind of way so dispell that demon as quickly as possible.
Prophet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prophet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/16/2006 at 6:23pm

Do not judge me for past aggressions. I am a man of many faces, but this one is my last.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic