Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Witchcraft/Wicca forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHELP! Weight Loss Spell!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kid_Sonix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/10/2005 at 5:33am
....so kind, yet, so blunt...
lol

well, about the sick girl, the spell maybe went wrong ( why is it always women who do fat loss spells? men get fat too ya know, ut we just accept it... okay yes, i am the boy who weighs 7.9 stone, (45 ish kilo's) but still... shh )

lol
if the spell didnt go wrong, its more than probably the law of three, maybe she may suddenly increase in wheight or her wheight will fluctuate like hell, she may not want to eat anything because of the sudden change, or maybe its just that time of the month...

i dunno... ;p
later
Sponsored Links

Purgatory View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purgatory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/14/2005 at 7:24am
shes about to die you guys i dont know what the (i'm 12 and just learned how to swear) im suppost to do... someone please help me.. shes seeing demons and (i'm twelve and learned another new swear word)... she said she has seen a demon by the name of genisiah... and he tells her (i'm twelve and learned another new swear word).. what the hell do i do?
gemtaur80 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemtaur80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/14/2005 at 7:25am
take her to a doctor and/or psychiatrist
ultamatepower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultamatepower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/09/2006 at 8:04am
Maybe you should eat enough food to cancel out the weight you are loosing
=)
Prophet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prophet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November/16/2006 at 6:23pm
Listen to me, that demon is quite dangerous. If I were you I would try to purge him as swiftly as possible. I cannot offer personal assistance from this angle, but if you pm me or contact me on MSN (pm me for the time) then I'm sure I can help.

Oh and on a side note, you must be very careful with using high-level magick (sorry if I sound like a video game) but it's very dangerous if you are not in the right frame of mind to do it and you don't know exactly what dieties you are speaking to.

I will do all I can on this end to aid you, but you must find some kind of way so dispell that demon as quickly as possible.

Do not judge me for past aggressions. I am a man of many faces, but this one is my last.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic