FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDogs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Nigrodamus View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigrodamus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/16/2008 at 8:06am
10 seizures a day?!?!? And the vet is ok with that? Don't they have valiums for dogs now?
looking for a corner in a round room
Sponsored Links

christophersnow View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
"Snowballman"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophersnow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/16/2008 at 6:06am
OK, a few weeks ago the seizure dog had about ten seizures in one day. This was right after she was finally stopped crying whenever my dad left the house. After the ten seizure day she wanders around the house like she doesn't know what's going on and then reverts back to her old habits. Her crying is such a terrible screech, it wakes me up in the morning. I need sleep, dammit!
"It had to be said. The world is perishing from an orgy of self-sacrificing." - Howard Roark
Dean Koontz= Always working!
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigrodamus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/04/2008 at 8:34am
well my pup was 25# and about 18" tall at 10 weeks. German shepherds are a large breed.
MONSTER View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Aye Viene El Monstruo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MONSTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/04/2008 at 7:48am
Ya but there HUGE even for ten weekers!!
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what's right." Isaac Asimov
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigrodamus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/03/2008 at 2:26am
I'd say about 10 weeks old. Cute pups btw.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>
  Share Topic