Forum Home Forum Home > Freshlinks.net Forums > Car Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked2009 Dodge Challenger

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/04/2005 at 2:34pm
Jen, Don't understand the hard time comment, was it about the wheels???...drawing a hard line perhaps...
I was driving a 1958 Volvo PV445 Wagon until a year ago. Then I got a Dodge Diesel P-U Truck.
I have a 1967 Jaguar XKE roadster that is getting a 347 Mustang stroker and Tremec TKO (by me)
Also have a 1973 Volvo 1800ES with 28k orig miles, and a pair of Volvo 544 sedans, one white, one red.
I've owned close to 200 cars since I started driving in 1969.
Oh yeah, a 1963 Daimler Jaguar at my dad's place in Maine, a 2.5 liter Hemi V-8 is Standard in that one.
Ask me about DEAN KOONTZ Forum T-shirts. Cool.

Sponsored Links

donp View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Master Regional Rider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/05/2005 at 7:47pm
when my wife and i were dating, 13 years ago, we were talking about cars and how many i had owned. i told her it was a lot. she said her dad owned more than me cuz he owns a body shop. well, we went to my mom and dads house where i keep photo albums of every car i own. i take pics of every single one. we counted 372 then. i was 25 years old. i've owned at least that many, if not more since then. i used to buy fixer uppers all the time and resell them. just got a really nice 89 ford taurus lx for free on mon. will be ready to sell soon. :)
jen the oddfrog View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jen the oddfrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/06/2005 at 3:47am
"Hello McFly" .. no hard line here Mr. G...page one, post by s.d...

"67 Jag...oh man...what color?...I don't like how the Jag's look like Taurus's now...bought out by Ford werent they? Someday I'll have my dreamcar...

Don, 372 is an insane amount of cars to have in one lifetime...and that was 13 years ago!
Life can be as bitter as dragon tears. But whether dragon tears are bitter or sweet depends entirely on how each man perceives the taste.
donp View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Master Regional Rider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/06/2005 at 4:41pm
i used to sell them alot. at one point my wife was mad cuz i had 12 in my driveway, and i dont know how many in the street. she used to have to park down the street and walk to our house. at that time they were all early 80's oldsmobile delta 88's and 98's. i love those big old gm cars.
GeneB View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/07/2005 at 7:53am
Mid sisties Wildcats...Yeesssss. Hemmings has a new mag I subscribe to...Muscle Car ? It's really neat, lots of actual car stories, etc. Lots of big old GM cars, Pontiacs, Buicks, Chryslers etc. I read it in the 'little reading room', lasts about a month per issue.   ?How do it know?
Ask me about DEAN KOONTZ Forum T-shirts. Cool.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic