Forum Home Forum Home > Writer/Book Forums > Harry Potter forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHalf-Blood Prince (spoiler)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 25>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buffylover06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/13/2005 at 7:24am
i also think snape was in on it the whole time. i was so shocked when i found out who died. i heard that one of the important characters was supposed to die, but i never thought it would be him.
-T-
Sponsored Links

Arethusa View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Orchid

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arethusa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/13/2005 at 7:43am
Yes, that was a complete shock!
I've never liked Snape. Although there was one time I almost felt sorry for him. That was when Harry's dad was doing terrible things to him but, then again he may have deserved it.
I do hope that Harry gets him good in the end.
Arethusa
Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf!
Administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/13/2005 at 11:36am
Yeah, I've felt sorry for Snape in that scene too. I was
even thinking that maybe they could mend the old bitterness, if Harry has shown compassion that moment.

There was similar episode in last book, when Malfoy was crying in a bathroom and I thought maybe Harry and Draco could mend ways. After all, Malfoy has seen where Voldemort's service is taking him, so it could have been a good time to desert. It didn't last long though, as they began to fight moments later.

Andy
Arethusa View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Orchid

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arethusa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/13/2005 at 4:58pm
Yeah, that would have been a good time for Harry to try to talk to Draco a bit differently. Maybe if Harry wasn't so bitter that might have happened.
That's another part of Harry that could have gotten him into Slytherin. His bitterness.
Arethusa
Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf!
Administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September/13/2005 at 8:11pm
Yeah, I agree, bitterness can take one far. Voldemort started by trying to avenge his mother, but then just kept on killing.

Andy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 25>
  Share Topic