Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Deep Thinkers forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSuppose

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemtaur80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/14/2005 at 2:19pm
well your vocal cords do struggle with lack of use. so eventually we might lose the ability to speak if we didn't practice it.
Sponsored Links

donp View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Master Regional Rider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/14/2005 at 3:16pm
if we did communicate telepathically, then gem would know all the sexy thoughts i have of her.
GeneB View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/14/2005 at 3:27pm
And she doesn't know already??
Ask me about DEAN KOONTZ Forum T-shirts. Cool.

gemtaur80 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemtaur80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/14/2005 at 5:38pm
denial, not just a river in Egypt.
GeneB View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October/15/2005 at 8:22am
I send out ESP invites. I start missing a close (and sometimes estranged) friend, and think about them frequently for a fews days, and I almost 100% of the time will get contacted by them within a week. A friend of mine (the brother of my roomate that died of Cancer) in Utah whom I hadn't heard from but he left me a VM last Christmas, sent me an email with school pics of his sons a few days ago. This is only the last of hundreds of instances. If I could only change that around to where they won't call, but just send money....

Edited by GeneB
Ask me about DEAN KOONTZ Forum T-shirts. Cool.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic