Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Out of Body Experience (OBE) forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHello

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayinganonymus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello
    Posted: January/18/2006 at 2:35pm
hi. i just registered onto this forum. im wondering if anyone here knows how to astral project. i dont wat ur spossed to do to astral project.

Sponsored Links

k_kid View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k_kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/18/2006 at 4:19pm
where are you trying to AP(astral project) to? i can help you to a certain extent depending on where you want to go.

cd27 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cd27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/23/2006 at 6:42am
k_kid, we seriously need to have a tutorial forum, all for things such as this. no offense to anyone, i'm glad they're asking questions, but i'm really tired of answering them over and over and over and over again.

anyways dude, check this and come back later:

wait a minute...i just spent a while looking for my thread that had a lot of info on it and it's not there. so give me some time and i'll try again.

cd

If I call you dumb...refer to my avatar ^
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic