Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Mind Over Matter Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedtechnokenisis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayinganonymus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: technokenisis
    Posted: January/22/2006 at 12:46pm
k_kid mentioned in a post a kinetic ability called technokinesis(manipulating electronics and technology). Ive been practicing something I think is technokinesis for a bit. In case anyone wants to learn techno kinesis I kind of have an excersize I invented.
http://www.flashplayer.com/games/achainreactiongamev2.html
first u visit this website. To get the game going you click on the picture of the explosion. Then choose a graphic set that interests you. Then just click on the picture and youve started. So then all u do is click some where on the screen (preferably the middle) and concentrate on your chain reaction continuing. Try to allow your energies and the energies in your computer to mix. And let your chain reaction grow bigger and dont let it fade. Now that ive finished typing this im not sure if explained this well. It kind of makes more sense the more you do it. Ive managed to get to 2,500

Sponsored Links

Niall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Niall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/11/2006 at 1:24am
i did it and got 1298, but what is it supposed to do exactly i mean the higher the score the better at tachnokinesis you are? and so i did it a secon time only concentrating abit and i got 329, but i'm still not sure what it's supposed to do???? please help me stayinganonymous
k_kid View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k_kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/12/2006 at 11:18am
i got a 3127. im gonna go try it again.

Niall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Niall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/13/2006 at 7:52am
but still what does the score mean like i said before is it how good at technokinesis you are or what, i'm confused?
stayinganonymus View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stayinganonymus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/18/2006 at 3:43pm
YAY!!!!!I GOT 3437!!!!!!!!!!!WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic