Forum Home Forum Home > Home Improvement > Electrical, Plumbing & Heating/Cooling
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedknow anything about humidifiers?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
pattirose View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Canadian Wildwoman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattirose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/27/2006 at 4:25pm
Stupid humidifier is slowing down and stopping again and the fan barely works on high, I just keep it on low 24 hours a day.
It worked like a charm yesterday.
Non of the parts I sprayed come in contact with water only the inside of the drum does.
Any ideas??
"Where there is cake, there is hope. And there is always cake" - Life Expectancy
Sponsored Links

Jester View Drop Down
Master
Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/27/2006 at 7:11am
Sorry to butt in, just thought Pattirose might not want to use something that might influence the health concerns of a humidifier. I use it where I work in HVAC systems. Great job with the DIY!!!
No matter who you are or where you are.... There you are.
pattirose View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Canadian Wildwoman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattirose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/26/2006 at 9:30am
Actually it works really good - fan works on high which it hasn't done in months and it comes on right away and stays on. Still can't believe I fixed it myself!

I'll keep that marine grease in mind tho for the future.
"Where there is cake, there is hope. And there is always cake" - Life Expectancy
donp View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Master Regional Rider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/26/2006 at 8:36am
your welcome.
pattirose View Drop Down
Guru
Guru
Canadian Wildwoman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattirose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January/26/2006 at 8:33am
It works - fan comes on by itself and turns the pulleys, just have to give it another spray and put back together.
Thanks again Don - appreciate it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic