Forum Home Forum Home > Personal-Freedom.org Forums > Mind Over Matter Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedaquakensis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilrube93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: aquakensis
    Posted: February/15/2006 at 1:55pm
if some of you people out there want to learn to do aquakensis this what you do, it may help to meditate for 30 min.After meditating (if you did it) get a glass of water look at the water for a little bit then put your hand over the water than focus imagine the water hiting your hand.It may take a while like 2 weeks before it actully hits your hand.than if you get advanced enough you can form a water ball in your hands. things you can do with aquakensis,

soak people
form water balls (my favorite)
title wave your friends Or enemys(if there in water)
whip water at there backs (it hurts trust me)
drown enemys( woudent recomend it)
make mini whirl pools
make huge whirl Pools (very fun)

It took me about three months to get some these skills but dont worry i might explain it in a nother fourm in a couple of weeks thats if you are intrested.

P.S aquakensis is the movment of water
Sponsored Links

k_kid View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k_kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/16/2006 at 6:36am
good techs. ive done those. all though aquaK isnt my favorite it is funn. especially when you at the beach or even a pool or sumat like that.

cd27 View Drop Down
Guru
Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cd27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February/17/2006 at 8:04am
may i make a suggestion? try making a psi ball, a small one that will fit in your palm. then place your hand over the glass of water and focus imagine the psi energy actually pulling the water to your hand, like gravity. spin the ball around make it do cool tricks and you can throw that ball or make it change shapes, all while the water is sticking to it.

cd
If I call you dumb...refer to my avatar ^
tarkyukyul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarkyukyul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/17/2006 at 8:55pm
a psi-ball is ammounts of psi condensed into the form of a ball.
tarkyukyul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarkyukyul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June/25/2006 at 8:16pm
its easy. pour energy into ur hand, hold it there, and make it into a ball.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic